- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5618 Saint Albans Way, Baltimore, MD 212124 beds, 3 baths, 3,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,176 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 4983 029
- Zillow Home ID: 36622456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5618 Saint Albans Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homeland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homeland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homeland home values.
- 5616 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$666K--32,844
- 5700 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$645K42.52,524
- 5701 Ainsley Garth Baltimore, MD$589K--2.52,132
- 5614 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$676K--42,846
- 5612 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$638K--22,253
- 5702 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$590K432,518
- 5701 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$731K--34,258
- 5703 Ainsley Garth Baltimore, MD$636K--2.52,963
- 5617 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$656K--42,938
- 5615 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$682K--42,741
- 5700 Ainsley Garth Baltimore, MD$643K--3.52,867
- 5703 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$540K443,370
- 5613 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$696K--33,852
- 5700 Downing Pl Baltimore, MD$538K43.53,720
- 5610 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$679K--2.52,738
- 5705 Ainsley Garth Baltimore, MD$632K--2.52,864
- 5702 Ainsley Garth Baltimore, MD$657K443,840
- 30 E Melrose Ave Baltimore, MD$727K--43,824
- 5702 Downing Pl Baltimore, MD$474K--3.52,093
- 5611 Saint Albans Way Baltimore, MD$702K--43,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!