562 40th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941213 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Terrific Outer Richmond Location near Ocean Beach and many wonderful ethnic shops and restaurants nearby.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $618,000
- Price/sqft: $483
- Fenced Yard
- Three bedrooms all on one level. Nice hardwood floors and period details throughout.
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1505 021
- Zillow Home ID: 15093321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 562 40th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
- 558 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.96M353,517
- 566 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M311,380
- 552 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M331,832
- 556 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M----1,775
- 572 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.53M843,760
- 574-576 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.82M--43,752
- 548-550 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.05M1074,972
- 578-580 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.77M--53,952
- 540 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$995K211,280
- 582 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$886K211,225
- 565 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34MStudio----
- 538 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$978K211,050
- 586 40th Ave San Francisco, CA$829K211,225
- 563 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.09M465,606
- 559 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$784K11767
- 555 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$990K--11,120
- 571 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M432,250
- 549-551 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M--43,238
- 4832 Anza St San Francisco, CA$834K221,200
- 577 39th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M311,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.