5620 9th St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 3 baths, 2,104 sqft
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $395,455
- Price/sqft: $188
- Finished basement
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2991 0076
- Zillow Home ID: 477034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5620 9th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brightwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.9% greater than in Washington, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brightwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brightwood Park home values.
- 5622 9th St NW Washington, DC$445K411,372
- 906 Madison St NW Washington, DC$443K341,482
- 904 Madison St NW Washington, DC$454K411,140
- 908 Madison St NW Washington, DC$442K311,218
- 5618 9th St NW Washington, DC$582K321,424
- 902 Madison St NW Washington, DC$413K422,223
- 910 Madison St NW Washington, DC$444K31.51,800
- 903 Longfellow St NW Washington, DC$527K532,378
- 900 Madison St NW Washington, DC$426K411,558
- 912 Madison St NW Washington, DC$569K431,218
- 5618 9th St NW Washington, DC$493K32--
- 914 Madison St NW Washington, DC$499K53.51,450
- 901 Longfellow St NW Washington, DC$679K322,157
- 918 Madison St NW Washington, DC$705K52.52,030
- 939 Longfellow St NW APT 206 Washington, DC$199K--1448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.