5621 Ladybird Ln, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,040,000
- Price/sqft: $531
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3574710300
- Zillow Home ID: 16855831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5621 Ladybird Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in San Diego, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5615 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.3M322,002
- 5631 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.85M433,238
- 5641 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.27M533,154
- 1166 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.29M322,488
- 5612 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.16M321,638
- 5622 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.3M321,624
- 5602 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.21M321,809
- 5632 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.35M322,249
- 5651 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.5M321,876
- 1126 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.17M32.52,079
- 1236 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$3.53M574,838
- 1114 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.4M422,600
- 5642 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$2.58M54.54,203
- 5661 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.22M321,449
- 5595 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.17M422,469
- 1145 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.3M421,885
- 1212 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$3M44.55,865
- 5652 Ladybird Ln La Jolla, CA$1.08M221,590
- 1102 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.25M321,862
- 1135 Skylark Dr La Jolla, CA$1.36M321,624
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.