5622 Keystone Pl N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 4 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
trees, a 12X20 deck and a two car garage. Its a mini-museum and much more...
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $859,550
- Price/sqft: $385
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3856903505
- Zillow Home ID: 48898481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5622 Keystone Pl N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 5626 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$632K332,100
- 5618 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$661K321,460
- 5630 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$603K311,500
- 5612 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$458K211,020
- 5632 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$484K21940
- 5610 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$742K332,500
- 5636 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$1.34M43.53,690
- 5608 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$1.18M442,786
- 5629 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$1.35M64.53,490
- 5631 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$873K53.52,360
- 5627 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$850K32.751,980
- 2117 N 57th St Seattle, WA$496K211,080
- 5635 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$593K321,010
- 5623 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$685K321,590
- 5642 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$828K422,590
- 5619 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$505K311,050
- 5617 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$495K21960
- 5510 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$595K422,200
- 5639 Kirkwood Pl N Seattle, WA$709K42.51,870
- 5623 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$534K21.751,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.