- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,067,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- MLS #: 5196926
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Arcadia High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Shake, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Leased, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,434 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 17242047R
- Zillow Home ID: 7838977
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 919.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 164.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 90.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|5601 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$829K||3||2||1,701|
|5645 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$3.13M||8||6.5||7,601|
|5602 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.1M||--||--||2,980|
|4302 N 56th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.23M||--||--||3,830|
|5705 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.01M||--||3.5||2,598|
|4220 N 57th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.21M||--||4.5||3,542|
|5557 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.5M||4||4||4,598|
|4242 N 56th St Phoenix, AZ||$1.13M||4||2||3,598|
|5617 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$1.14M||4||2.75||4|
|5617 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$1.14M||4||3||4,067|
|5617 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$960K||--||--||--|
|5601 E Montecito Ave Phoenix, AZ||$1.61M||--||--||4,265|
|5656 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||2,443|
|4212 N 57th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.22M||--||3||3,631|
|5540 E Exeter Blvd Phoenix, AZ||$1.41M||--||3||4,367|
|4313 N 56th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.07M||--||--||3,026|
|5610 E Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ||$609K||3||2||1,760|
|4202 N 57th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$1.26M||5||4||4,382|
|4220 N 56th St Phoenix, AZ||$1.1M||5||6||3,364|
|5620 E Monterosa St Phoenix, AZ||$743K||--||3.5||2,482|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!