- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,591 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $198
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: CV15115822
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 689 sqft
- View: Mountain
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Park Nearby, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, LotFeatures \ Yard, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Pool \ Heated, LastChangeType \ New Listing, Pool \ Fenced, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, Association \ Outdoor Cooking Area, Association \ Picnic Area, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,992 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1107391490000
- Zillow Home ID: 111060071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $405-505K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92336 home values will rise 12.8% next year, compared to a 13.2% rise for Fontana as a whole. Among 92336 homes, this home is 30.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92336, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Fontana, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
|Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$475K||3||3.5||2,992|
|5619 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$514K||3||2.5||3,860|
|5633 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$515K||5||4.5||3,814|
|5611 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$515K||5||5||3,832|
|5611 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$501K||4||--||--|
|5626 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$516K||4||4||3,860|
|5634 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$521K||6||5.5||3,814|
|5637 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$504K||5||4.5||3,463|
|5616 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$521K||6||5.5||3,814|
|5640 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$512K||5||4.5||3,814|
|5603 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$515K||5||5||3,814|
|5610 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$502K||5||4.5||3,463|
|5648 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$514K||4||3.5||3,860|
|5641 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$516K||5||5||3,814|
|5604 Scharf Ave Fontana, CA||$515K||5||5||3,814|
|5597 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$514K||5||4.5||3,832|
|15874 Nuaimi Ln Fontana, CA||$505K||5||4.5||3,463|
|5618 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$511K||5||4.5||3,814|
|5628 Galasso Ave Fontana, CA||$505K||5||4.5||3,463|
|15882 Nuaimi Ln Fontana, CA||$518K||4||4.5||3,860|
Nearby Schools in Fontana
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!