5627 Vintage Cir, Stockton, CA 952194 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 62 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $210,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 14048645
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 11644006
- Zillow Home ID: 15315647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5627 Vintage Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Stockton, and 75% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookside home values.
- 5623 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$238K331,408
- 5631 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$227K32.51,408
- 5619 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$274K42.51,926
- 5635 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$274K431,631
- 5626 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$289K42.51,926
- 5615 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$282K431,829
- 5632 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$277K431,631
- 5620 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$281K431,631
- 5639 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$305K421,926
- 5616 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$283K42.51,926
- 5640 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$285K42.51,838
- 5611 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$241K32.51,408
- 5612 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$278K42.51,838
- 4225 Heirloom Ct Stockton, CA$285K42.51,926
- 5643 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$298K42.51,926
- 5607 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$279K42.51,838
- 5656 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$241K32.51,408
- 4219 Heirloom Ct Stockton, CA$272K431,631
- 5608 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$243K32.51,408
- 5647 Vintage Cir Stockton, CA$251K32.51,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.