5628 Winona Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631092 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 62830000600
- Zillow Home ID: 3026974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5628 Winona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% less than in Saint Louis, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
- 5632 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$169K32.51,338
- 5624 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K--11,056
- 5636 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K32.51,283
- 5620 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K211,056
- 5638 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K--11,113
- 5631 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K321,292
- 5614 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K311,752
- 5635 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--21,954
- 5625 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--1.5980
- 5642 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$156K221,393
- 5623 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K--11,318
- 5625 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--11,076
- 5639 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$176K321,654
- 5609 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K32918
- 5621 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--11,076
- 5627 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K221,318
- 5646 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--11,393
- 5610 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$164K--11,716
- 5617 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K--11,219
- 5645 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K--11,113
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!