5629 Chanterelle Cir, Milton, FL 325833 beds, 2 baths, 1,714 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,714 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 181N28155000C000120
- Zillow Home ID: 47885990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5629 Chanterelle Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32583 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Milton, and 65.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32583 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32583 home values.
- 5625 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$164K422,089
- 5633 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$171K322,091
- 5621 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$138K321,702
- 5637 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$151K322,157
- 5642 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$187K322,501
- 5612 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$147K321,821
- 5641 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$133K321,819
- 5617 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$212K422,310
- 5646 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$137K321,714
- 5645 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$140K321,714
- 5606 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$175K422,066
- 4447 Elsie Ln Milton, FL$115K321,550
- 5613 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$151K422,091
- 5650 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$140K321,964
- 5649 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$143K322,089
- 4443 Elsie Ln Milton, FL$116K321,385
- 5609 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$144K321,800
- 4446 Elsie Ln Milton, FL$117K321,512
- 5605 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$144K321,827
- 5654 Chanterelle Cir Milton, FL$148K422,083
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!