563 Citrine Cir, Fairfield, CA 945343 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,291 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 461 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Parcel #: 0027800100
- Zillow Home ID: 111926266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 563 Citrine Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94534 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.3% lower than in Fairfield, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94534 home values.
- 559 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$365K32.51,784
- 567 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$373K32.51,805
- 555 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$396K42.52,164
- 571 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$362K32.51,784
- 551 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$390K32.52,110
- 575 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$420K42.52,164
- 547 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$416K42.52,164
- 579 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$451K432,029
- 543 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$387K32.51,784
- 583 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$420K42.52,164
- 4654 Cullinan Ct Fairfield, CA$372K32.51,805
- 4651 Opal Ct Fairfield, CA$350K331,799
- 4653 Cullinan Ct Fairfield, CA$354K331,784
- 539 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$365K32.51,805
- 587 Citrine Cir Fairfield, CA$358K321,791
- 4655 Opal Ct Fairfield, CA$346K42.52,164
- 4658 Cullinan Ct Fairfield, CA$412K42.52,164
- 4657 Cullinan Ct Fairfield, CA$424K42.52,164
- 4652 Tourmaline Ct Fairfield, CA$341K22.51,784
- 4655 Opal Ct Fairfield, CA$413K42.52,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.