563 Columbus Ave APT 3, Boston, MA 021182 beds, 2 baths, 906 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
FLEXIBLE move in date! Lease will run through 8/31/14 typically with the option to renew
- Lot: 906 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- A/C,Deck,Dishwasher,Fireplace (Decorative),Modern Kitchen,Recessed lighting
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 906 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: W:09 P:00725 S:016
- Zillow Home ID: 59184264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 563 Columbus Avenue APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% lower than in Boston, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292