- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
563 Hunalewa St APT A, Honolulu, HI 968166 beds, 3 baths, 2,984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,101 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,984 sqft
- Parcel #: 1320631240000
- Zillow Home ID: 604606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 563 Hunalewa Street APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kaimuki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.6% less than in Honolulu, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kaimuki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kaimuki home values.
- 563 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$948K41.51,190
- 4238 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$983K31.51,256
- 562 Hunapaa St Honolulu, HI$1.29M521,852
- 605 Hunalewa St APT A Honolulu, HI$930K31.51,454
- 566 Hunapaa St Honolulu, HI$1.7M332,472
- 4234 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$1.09M41.51,991
- 4244 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$1.29M612,160
- 605 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$974K421,358
- 604 Hunapaa St Honolulu, HI$1.28M731,772
- 4250 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$1.39M421,373
- 608 Hunapaa St Honolulu, HI$1.37M421,454
- 566 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$926K31824
- 562 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$994K321,460
- 4222 Huanui St Honolulu, HI$947K42976
- 615 Hunalewa St APT A Honolulu, HI$903K521,922
- 604 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$915K41824
- 615 Hunalewa St Honolulu, HI$963K41.51,341
- 612 Hunapaa St Honolulu, HI$841K411,200
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292