- Lot: 1,319 sqft
- Built in 1973
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 7,367
- All time views: 11,163
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $220/mo
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $506,000
- Price/sqft: $632
- MLS #: ML81486009
- Parking: 247 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Style: Ranch
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Pool: Community Facility
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Security Alarm
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Laundry: Dryer
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Road
- Lot Description: Ground Floor
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 55 ft
- Lot width: 24 ft
- Parcel #: 30527016
- Zillow Home ID: 19609942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $570-987K.
Popularity on Zillow
11,163 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Campbell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.