- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
563 W Davis Blvd, Tampa, FL 336064 beds, 3 baths, 3,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $330,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 1694170000
- Zillow Home ID: 45096371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 563 W Davis Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Davis Island, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94% less than in Tampa, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Davis Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Davis Island home values.
- 560 Madeira Ave Tampa, FL$490K321,848
- 565 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$615K422,778
- 562 Madeira Ave Tampa, FL$515K422,443
- 559 Madeira Ave Tampa, FL$938K434,070
- 567 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$474K422,157
- 559 Ladrone Ave Tampa, FL$724K443,234
- 561 Madeira Ave Tampa, FL$582K432,990
- 560 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$471K43.52,965
- 562 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$401K321,848
- 559 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$420K321,666
- 558 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$467K32.52,042
- 95 Martinique Ave Tampa, FL$544K32.52,786
- 97 Martinique Ave Tampa, FL$769K43.53,212
- 563 Madeira Ave Tampa, FL$597K323,221
- 564 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$559K42.52,239
- 93 Martinique Ave Tampa, FL$501K52.52,288
- 554 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$538K432,502
- 556 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL--3210,820
- 557 W Davis Blvd Tampa, FL$582K31.52,713
- 558 Lucerne Ave Tampa, FL$414K321,538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!