5630 Appletree St, Philadelphia, PA 191392 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
-BRAND NEW BATHROOM INCLUDING FIXTURES, TUB, TOILET, BEAUTIFUL TILE, CLOSET, SHELVING, LIGHTING, ETC..., ETC....
-NEW KITCHEN INCLUDING BEAUTIFUL TILE FLOORS, GLASS TILE BACKSPLASH, CABINETRY WITH PLENTY OF STORAGE, BLINDS, FIXTURES, LIGHTING, ETC..
-REFINISHED ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT MAIN LIVING AREA AND BEDROOMS.
-1ST FLOOR LIVING SPACE HAS BRAND NEW CEILING FANS, DRYWALL, CURTAINS, PAINT, TRIM, EXPOSED BRICK WALL, NEW FRONT DOOR, ETC..
-ENJOY A NEWER FORCED AIR FURNACE, BRAND NEW WATER HEATER, BRAND NEW PLUMBING, BRAND NEW ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS (PLENTY OF OUTLETS THROUGHOUT).
-BEDROOMS HAVE BEEN REFINISHED WITH CLOSET SPACE, NEW PAINT, LIGHTING, TRIM WORK, DOORS, ETC....
-FRONT AND REAR OF HOME HAVE BEEN PAINTED AND LOOK GREAT.
-OH DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE WASHER DRYER HOOK UPS IN THE BASEMENT SURROUNDED BY A TON OF STORAGE......
THIS HOUSE IN ON A QUIET, FRIENDLY, AND SAFE STREET WITH GREAT NEIGHBORS. BE THE FIRST ONE TO LIVE IN THIS BASICALLY BRAND NEW HOME AND ENJOY A GREAT GREAT GREAT QUALITY OF LIVING IN WEST PHILLY.
PUTTING FINISHING TOUCHES ON HOME AS WE SPEAK AND CAN'T WAIT TO PLACE A QUALIFIED, CARING, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SOMEONE WHO IS READY TO ENJOY OUR HARD WORK.
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2118499878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5630 Appletree Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haddington-Carroll Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% greater than in Philadelphia, and 94% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haddington-Carroll Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haddington-Carroll Park home values.
- 5630 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$64K21900
- 5628 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$49K31876
- 5632 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$52K31876
- 5626 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$58K31876
- 5629 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$73K21752
- 5631 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$69K31752
- 5634 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$49K31876
- 5627 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$50K31752
- 5624 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$74K31876
- 5633 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$71K31752
- 5625 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$61K31752
- 5636 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$66K31752
- 5622 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$50K31876
- 5623 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$66K31752
- 5627 Arch St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,170
- 5629 Arch St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,170
- 5638 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$62K31752
- 5637 Appletree St Philadelphia, PA$56K31752
- 5631 Arch St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!