5630 Capri Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,373 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $97,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 375 sqft
- , 1 Car Garage, Partial Fence
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 1044010000
- Zillow Home ID: 44503268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5630 Capri Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venetia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% less than in Jacksonville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 5640 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$204K321,668
- 5622 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$209K321,725
- 5648 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$200K321,916
- 5614 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$220K431,978
- 4147 Nisidia Pl Jacksonville, FL$321K342,280
- 4146 Nisidia Pl Jacksonville, FL$218K321,526
- 5606 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$174K322,024
- 4154 Torino Pl Jacksonville, FL$204K321,862
- 4237 Rapallo Rd Jacksonville, FL$252K322,043
- 4247 Rapallo Rd Jacksonville, FL$186K321,318
- 4219 Rapallo Rd Jacksonville, FL$194K321,660
- 4134 Nisidia Pl Jacksonville, FL$201K321,628
- 4133 Nisidia Pl Jacksonville, FL$202K322,064
- 5548 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$211K321,810
- 4144 Torino Pl Jacksonville, FL$185K321,522
- 4257 Rapallo Rd Jacksonville, FL$214K32.52,300
- 4211 Rapallo Rd Jacksonville, FL$203K431,904
- 4153 Torino Pl Jacksonville, FL$226K32.51,920
- 4118 Nisidia Pl Jacksonville, FL$187K421,816
- 5540 Capri Rd Jacksonville, FL$179K322,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.