5632 Flowerdale Ave, Cleveland, OH 441444 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $33,500
- Price/sqft: $25
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 517 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 01221039
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33346403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5632 Flowerdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% less than in Cleveland, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,344 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 5636 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$61K321,144
- 5624 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$57K21729
- 5702 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$81K211,064
- 5701 Delora Ave Brooklyn, OH$89K311,152
- 5625 Delora Ave Cleveland, OH$52K311,101
- 5705 Delora Ave Brooklyn, OH$80K311,176
- 5621 Delora Ave Cleveland, OH$42K211,158
- 5620 Flowerdale Ave Brooklyn, OH$40K311,152
- 5637 Flowerdale Ave Brooklyn, OH$59K21696
- 5709 Delora Ave Cleveland, OH$85K211,244
- 5701 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$45K321,220
- 5617 Delora Ave Cleveland, OH$51K31.51,226
- 5710 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$77K321,220
- 5633 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$65K311,152
- Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 5629 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$56K211,129
- 5713 Delora Ave Brooklyn, OH$68K311,206
- 5625 Flowerdale Ave Brooklyn, OH$77K211,160
- 5613 Delora Ave Brooklyn, OH$48K311,172
- 5709 Flowerdale Ave Cleveland, OH$102K512,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.