5634 Portwood Pl, Indianapolis, IN 462544 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,866 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,431 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 490501101018000600
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 1208439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5634 Portwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5640 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$140K311,548
- 5626 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$135K421,648
- 5625 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K311,266
- 5631 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,704
- 5619 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$133K31.52,138
- 5646 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,513
- 5618 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$136K31.52,214
- 5623 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$114K311,569
- 5617 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$124K31.51,904
- 5629 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$134K31.51,864
- 5639 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$102K311,258
- 5635 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$90K311,326
- 5613 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$132K31.52,156
- 5611 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$131K31.52,052
- 5652 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$126K42.51,864
- 5612 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$118K31.51,590
- 5641 Portwood Pl Indianapolis, IN$136K42.52,208
- 5645 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$120K41.51,904
- 5632 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$122K321,814
- 5607 Rains Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K311,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.