5634 Stetson Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322073 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 1992 for $27,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- New roof, New Kitchen. New Landscaping flower beds and sod, New Paint
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1464700000
- Zillow Home ID: 44546363
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5634 Stetson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lakewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.1% less than in Jacksonville, and 19.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lakewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood home values.
- 5624 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$175K31.51,551
- 1825 University Blvd W # 4 Jacksonville, FL$262K322,041
- 1811 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL$124K------
- 5633 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL$96K311,064
- 5614 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$176K321,420
- 1811 University Blvd W # 4 Jacksonville, FL$235K--21,626
- 5623 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL$217K321,784
- 5615 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL$136K211,079
- 5631 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$146K311,040
- 1901 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL$121K--31,204
- 5604 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$94K311,378
- 5621 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$121K311,260
- 5609 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K311,010
- 5605 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL$162K31998
- 1826 University Blvd W # 6 Jacksonville, FL$191K--31,350
- 1816 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL$207K321,777
- 5532 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL$146K321,335
- 1804 University Blvd W # 6 Jacksonville, FL$228K--11,553
- 1914 Lakewood Cir S Jacksonville, FL$138K432,086
- 5537 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL$135K31.51,212
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292