- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 239 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,638 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1992 for $27,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 758025
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Structure \ Wood Frame, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Structure \ Off Grade, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Parking Facilities \ Concrete, Road Frontage \ City Street, Lot Description \ Level, Fencing \ Wood Fencing, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Interior Amenities \ Thermal Window(s), Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Lot Description \ Curb & Gutter, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Additional Rooms \ Storage Room, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1464700000
- Zillow Home ID: 44546363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-186K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lakewood home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Lakewood homes, this home is 15.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lakewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.3% lower than in Jacksonville, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lakewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood home values.
|5624 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$144K||3||1.5||1,551|
|1825 University Blvd W # 4 Jacksonville, FL||$223K||3||2||2,041|
|5633 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL||$93K||3||1||1,064|
|5614 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$149K||3||2||1,485|
|1811 University Blvd W # 4 Jacksonville, FL||$187K||--||2||1,626|
|1811 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL||$135K||--||--||--|
|5623 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL||$180K||3||2||1,784|
|5615 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL||$111K||2||1||1,079|
|5631 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$100K||3||1||1,040|
|1901 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL||$119K||--||3||1,204|
|5604 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$130K||3||1||1,378|
|5621 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$112K||3||1||1,260|
|5609 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$102K||3||1||1,010|
|5605 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL||$104K||3||1||998|
|1826 University Blvd W # 6 Jacksonville, FL||$153K||--||3||1,350|
|1816 University Blvd W Jacksonville, FL||$188K||3||2||1,777|
|5532 Stetson Rd Jacksonville, FL||$145K||3||2||1,335|
|1804 University Blvd W # 6 Jacksonville, FL||$170K||--||1||1,553|
|1914 Lakewood Cir S Jacksonville, FL||$163K||4||3||2,086|
|5537 Duke Rd Jacksonville, FL||$122K||3||1.5||1,212|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!