5635 N Park St, Las Vegas, NV 891494 beds, 3 baths, 2,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $403,500
- Price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,915 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 12530805007
- Zillow Home ID: 6898968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5635 N Park Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% higher than in Las Vegas, and 164.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
- 5665 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$533K333,085
- 9510 W Ann Rd Las Vegas, NV$299K32.52,102
- 5645 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$478K433,818
- 5655 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$486K332,899
- 9540 W Ann Rd Las Vegas, NV$338K433,136
- 5640 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$418K433,864
- 5685 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$309K233,069
- 5660 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$313K532,624
- 9490 W Ann Rd Las Vegas, NV$337K322,500
- 9545 W La Mancha Ave Las Vegas, NV$379K322,089
- 5690 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$307K432,236
- 9470 W Ann Rd Las Vegas, NV$401K332,916
- 5670 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$339K42.52,523
- 9460 W Ann Rd Las Vegas, NV$284K221,755
- 5585 Bugsy Siegal Cir Las Vegas, NV$576K32.53,088
- 5710 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$425K22.53,714
- 5580 Bugsy Siegal Cir Las Vegas, NV$440K332,951
- 5565 Bugsy Siegal Cir Las Vegas, NV$693K433,406
- 5724 N Grand Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$587K756,056
- 5730 N Park St Las Vegas, NV$450K432,525
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.