- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5637 Guilford Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462202 beds, 1 bath, 964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,909 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 964 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 490601157048000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1251042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5637 Guilford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5633 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$153K211,003
- 5641 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$210K211,246
- 5623 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$138K2--950
- 5621 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$161K2--1,001
- 5647 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$194K321,886
- 5617 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K211,000
- 5653 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$197K211,928
- 5615 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$137K2--1,044
- 915 Northview Ave Indianapolis, IN$142K1--896
- 5634 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$167K111,286
- 5632 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$187K3--1,691
- 5657 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$191K311,806
- 5640 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$126K2--1,008
- 5630 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$174K21912
- 5644 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$167K3--1,320
- 921 Northview Ave Indianapolis, IN$153K211,245
- 5611 Guilford Ave Indianapolis, IN$173K2--1,263
- 5626 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$179K2--1,290
- 5648 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$182K212,030
- 5620 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN$148K2--1,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.