- Lot: 5,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 4,277 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $770,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $392
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 367 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 02608088
- Zillow Home ID: 19473519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-899K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 13.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|558 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$626K||3||2||1,266|
|570 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$585K||3||1||900|
|472 Woodcock Ct Milpitas, CA||$983K||6||3||2,562|
|475 Woodcock Ct Milpitas, CA||$697K||5||2||1,634|
|552 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$619K||3||2||1,198|
|576 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$626K||3||2||1,198|
|464 Woodcock Ct Milpitas, CA||$725K||5||2||1,634|
|561 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$646K||4||2||1,358|
|467 Woodcock Ct Milpitas, CA||$746K||5||2||1,634|
|546 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$576K||3||1||900|
|567 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$778K||6||3||1,962|
|555 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$703K||3||3||1,764|
|483 Taylor Dr Milpitas, CA||$671K||4||3||1,404|
|573 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$655K||3||2||1,358|
|489 Taylor Dr Milpitas, CA||$659K||4||2||1,358|
|475 Taylor Dr Milpitas, CA||$709K||4||2||1,673|
|549 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$643K||4||2||1,358|
|540 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$606K||3||2||1,130|
|579 Greathouse Dr Milpitas, CA||$659K||4||2||1,358|
|469 Taylor Dr Milpitas, CA||$625K||3||2||1,198|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!