564 SW 2nd St, Miami, FL 331302 beds, 1 bath, 935 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $78,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 935 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 0102020001100
- Zillow Home ID: 43806270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 564 Sw 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% greater than in Miami, and 271.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 219 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$188K321,212
- 225 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$201K321,370
- SW 2nd St Miami, FL$126K21935
- SW 6th Ave APT 307 Miami, FL$188K321,032
- 542 SW 2nd St Miami, FL$178K431,804
- 559 SW 3rd St APT 12 Miami, FL--------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$182K------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$181K------
- 210 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$185K211,498
- 567 NW 3rd St Homestead, FL$99K211,106
- 218 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$185K321,547
- 537 SW 2nd St APT 101 Miami, FL$111K22--
- 142 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$372K642,315
- 134 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL$254K21--
- 236 SW 6th Ave Miami, FL--Studio21,955
- 119 SW 6th Ave APT 404 Miami, FL$150K11--
- 119 SW 6th Ave APT 802 Miami, FL$175K22750
- 119 SW 6th Ave APT 403 Miami, FL$176K12865
- 119 SW 6th Ave APT 808 Miami, FL$211K12--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!