5642 Loudon Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462353 beds, 2 baths, 1,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2005
- Price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490803111009052407
- Zillow Home ID: 69389001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5642 Loudon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 98.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.6% greater than in Lawrence, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46235 home values.
- 5646 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$188K--32,980
- 5638 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$153K332,466
- 5650 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$115K421,380
- 11302 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K32.51,884
- 11256 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$114K--21,408
- 5658 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K32.51,688
- 11250 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K--21,408
- High Timber Ln Beech Grove, IN--------
- 5641 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K--21,408
- 5645 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$182K--2.52,980
- 11244 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$188K--2.52,980
- 5637 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K331,992
- 5666 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K--21,240
- 11316 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$204K--2.52,980
- 5649 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$190K--32,980
- 5653 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K321,506
- 5653 Loudon Dr # 0 Indianapolis, IN--321,506
- 5674 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K321,380
- 5657 Loudon Dr Indianapolis, IN$193K--32,993
- 11322 Loudon Ln Indianapolis, IN$122K--21,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.