5642 Weber Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322073 beds, 2 baths, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Call Chris 904 803 3994
- Lot: 7,956 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $56,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1537370000
- Zillow Home ID: 44561478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5642 Weber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Englewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 90.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Jacksonville, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Englewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Englewood home values.
- 5632 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$97K321,159
- 5652 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$94K321,159
- 5649 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$103K31.51,328
- 5660 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$118K321,450
- 5639 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$110K321,268
- 4203 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$125K321,472
- 5657 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$110K321,324
- 4211 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$130K321,647
- 4141 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$106K321,443
- 5668 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$113K321,282
- 4223 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$136K321,712
- 5665 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$95K421,282
- 5650 Flagstaff Rd Jacksonville, FL$73K321,320
- 5640 Flagstaff Rd Jacksonville, FL$105K321,415
- 5658 Flagstaff Rd Jacksonville, FL$109K321,706
- 4131 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$113K321,258
- 5675 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$150K432,366
- 5666 Flagstaff Rd Jacksonville, FL$92K321,234
- 5678 Weber Ln Jacksonville, FL$119K321,643
- 4237 Pittman Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K421,842
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.