- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5643 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 554192 beds, 2 baths, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $189,500
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 2202824130025
- Zillow Home ID: 1905025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5643 Nicollet Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windom market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.8% less than in Minneapolis, and 176.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Windom home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windom home values.
- 5639 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$309K321,870
- 5647 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$227K221,558
- 5651 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$209K311,056
- 5635 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$228K211,122
- 5655 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$207K21882
- 5629 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$277K311,528
- 5659 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$214K311,056
- 5625 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$284K421,616
- 5640 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$249K311,320
- 5636 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$248K311,180
- 5644 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$353K422,088
- 5610 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$167K21--
- 5632 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$229K221,050
- 5648 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$315K42.51,968
- 5623 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$134K21800
- 5628 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$263K31.51,280
- 5660 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$369K321,974
- 5617 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$121K11616
- 5624 1st Ave S Minneapolis, MN$235K--1834
- 5640 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, MN$228K31.51,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.