5643 Shirley Ave, Tarzana, CA 913565 beds, 4 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 350
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 2153026017
- Zillow Home ID: 19932771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5643 Shirley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tarzana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Los Angeles, and 59.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tarzana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 5653 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1M332,500
- 5653 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$802K322,030
- 5655 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$789K321,889
- 5705 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.24M443,827
- 5709 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$754K221,450
- 19455 Martha St Tarzana, CA$808K432,202
- 5715 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$645K31.51
- 5642 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$794K432,387
- 5650 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA--Studio11,000
- 5708 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$672K211,002
- 5727 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.17M633,340
- 19513 Ventura Blvd Tarzana, CA$861K------
- 19443 Martha St Tarzana, CA$1.18M553
- 5726 Melvin Ave Tarzana, CA$1.95M665,538
- 5712 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$889K211,772
- 19520 Hatteras St Tarzana, CA$1.88M555,542
- 5731 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$541K11544
- 5716 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$1.22M454,062
- 19530 Hatteras St Tarzana, CA$856K432,451
- 19437 Martha St Tarzana, CA$883K432,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.