- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5644 Colin Powell Ave, El Paso, TX 799343 beds, 2 baths, 1,318 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,169 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000
- Parking: None, 0 space, 380 sqft
- Heating system: Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Parcel #: P60599900201400
- Zillow Home ID: 27458463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5644 Colin Powell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% greater than in El Paso, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 5640 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$90K321,052
- 5648 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$91K321,115
- 10955 Yogi Berra Dr El Paso, TX$104K32.51,307
- 10953 Yogi Berra Dr El Paso, TX$100K321,597
- 5636 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$110K32.51,642
- 5652 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$119K321,673
- 5623 Schwarzkopf Dr El Paso, TX$104K321,467
- 10951 Yogi Berra Dr El Paso, TX$103K42.51,357
- 5647 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$117K321,572
- 5632 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$100K321,241
- 10958 Yogi Berra Dr El Paso, TX$114K--2.51,357
- 5656 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$106K321,522
- 5627 Schwarzkopf Dr El Paso, TX$108K321,595
- 10949 Yogi Berra Dr El Paso, TX$113K--2.51,482
- 5651 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$115K321,712
- 11000 Rogers Hornsby St El Paso, TX$133K32.52,159
- 5628 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$136K32.51,879
- 5660 Colin Powell Ave El Paso, TX$133K321,700
- 10933 Joe Dimaggio Cir El Paso, TX$113K--21,524
- 10935 Joe Dimaggio Cir El Paso, TX$98K--1.51,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!