5646 Beaumont Ave, La Jolla, CA 920375 beds, 4 baths, 2,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,610 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,770,000
- Price/sqft: $625
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Parking Type: Covered, Parking Type: Driveway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,831 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3574411600
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16855675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5646 Beaumont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in San Diego, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help La Jolla home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5640 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.11M21780
- 5652 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.99M432,520
- 5632 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.86M43.52,689
- 5660 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.25M321,586
- 5641 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.22M221,584
- 5635 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.55M42.52,173
- 5649 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.69M432,451
- 5629 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.1M221,232
- 5626 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.08M31900
- 5666 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.09M311,088
- 5655 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.57M332,127
- 5649 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.62M422,357
- 5623 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.95M53.52,972
- 5655 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M321,726
- 5661 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.21M321,429
- 5641 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.4M432,100
- 5620 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.81M42.52,600
- 5667 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$1.08M311,197
- 5617 La Jolla Hermosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.04M31996
- 5635 Beaumont Ave La Jolla, CA$997K21732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.