5650 24th Ave NW UNIT 418, Seattle, WA 981071 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $263,877
- Price/sqft: $480
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, FHA/VA approved \ N, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ N, Roof \ Flat, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ A, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Metal, Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 6105800540
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 80260290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5650 24th Avenue Nw UNIT 418
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% higher than in Seattle, and 8.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- Unit 512$210KStudio1445
- Unit 413$214K11467
- Unit 506$329K11787
- Unit 417$329K11799
- Unit 409$219K11488
- Unit 416$455K221,069
- Unit 513$214K11467
- Unit 404$500K221,118
- Unit 316$448K221,065
- Unit 511$439K221,009
- Unit 607$307K11705
- Unit 604$494K221,123
- Unit 308$313K11764
- Unit 406$328K11787
- Unit 307$292K11695
- Unit 205$219K11499
- # 1$1.65M----8,225
- Unit 314$214K11467
- Unit 603$494K221,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!