5652 N Lydell Ave, Whitefish Bay, WI 532174 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $206,300
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 181660310000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 110714129
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5652 N Lydell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% less than in Milwaukee Metro, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 53217 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53217 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.