5654 Belleview Ave, Sacramento, CA 958248 beds, 4 baths, 4,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
increase to $349k.
Four individual cottages on half acre lot in a great area with many new houses including a few custom million dollar houses. 2 out of 4 will be full remodeled with granite counter top, tile and laminate flooring, new paint inside and out, as well as new energy efficient dual pane windows. Great investment.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $202,500
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 960 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,260 sqft
- Parcel #: 02700520060000
- Zillow Home ID: 25820711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5654 Belleview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% less than in Sacramento, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95824 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95824 home values.
- 5650 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$474K421,572
- 7221 Desi Way Sacramento, CA$228K432,356
- 5665 71st St Sacramento, CA$226K------
- 7240 Desi Way Sacramento, CA$202K321,849
- 5681 71st St Sacramento, CA$165K31910
- 5681 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$218K321,849
- 5730 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$172K421,687
- 7231 Desi Way Sacramento, CA$233K53.52,507
- 5726 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$180K421,687
- 5645 71st St Sacramento, CA$168K21907
- 5635 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$127K21836
- 5701 71st St Sacramento, CA$233K42.52,730
- 5701 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$139K21768
- 5631 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$99K21640
- 7241 Desi Way Sacramento, CA$244K432,356
- 5705 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$175K311,040
- 5738 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$175K421,687
- 5734 Belleview Ave Sacramento, CA$170K421,687
- 7250 Desi Way Sacramento, CA$249K432,356
- 5725 71st St Sacramento, CA$186K------
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292