- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
56543 Woodbine Ln, Elkhart, IN 465164 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 200611328022000009
- Zillow Home ID: 50592374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 56543 Woodbine Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Elkhart, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 56561 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$204K312,022
- 56527 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$158K3--1,558
- County Road 16 Elkhart, IN--------
- 56583 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$177K31.52,181
- 23725 Ridgemont Ln Elkhart, IN$185K41.52,580
- 56540 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$175K31.51,816
- 56564 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$167K31.51,981
- 23709 Ridgemont Ln Elkhart, IN$172K421,729
- 56605 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$165K3--1,889
- 56588 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$219K31.52,402
- 23684 Ridgemont Ln Elkhart, IN$146K31.51,284
- 23691 Ridgemont Ln Elkhart, IN$152K332,764
- 56627 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$235K42.53,074
- 56620 Woodbine Ln Elkhart, IN$212K31.52,074
- 23661 Cedar Knoll Cir Elkhart, IN$138K3--1,414
- 23655 Cedar Knoll Cir Elkhart, IN$122K311,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.