- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5655 Malcolm St, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 513170900
- Zillow Home ID: 10481594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5655 Malcolm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingsessing, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.1% higher than in Philadelphia, and 133.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsessing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsessing home values.
- 5653 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,038
- 5657 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,038
- 5651 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,038
- 5659 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,038
- 5661 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,038
- 5649 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,098
- 5647 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,038
- 5663 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,038
- 5644 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$101K311,400
- 5642 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$103K311,400
- 5646 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$64K311,400
- 5645 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,038
- 5648 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$67K311,400
- 5640 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K411,664
- 5650 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$97K311,400
- 5638 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$68K411,664
- 5643 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,038
- 5652 Whitby Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K311,400
- 5658 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,098
- 5656 Malcolm St Philadelphia, PA$45K311,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!