5656 Wish Ave, Encino, CA 913164 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $715,000
- Price/sqft: $397
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Composition, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 2255022010
- Zillow Home ID: 19978263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5656 Wish Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 83.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 5662 Wish Ave Encino, CA$594K421,415
- 5650 Wish Ave Encino, CA$638K321,564
- 5700 Wish Ave Encino, CA$618K421,470
- 5640 Wish Ave Encino, CA$639K522,218
- 5640 Wish Ave Encino, CA$741K432,218
- 5706 Wish Ave Encino, CA$595K421,421
- 5655 Wish Ave Encino, CA$638K331,794
- 5632 Wish Ave Encino, CA$621K421,415
- 5663 Wish Ave Encino, CA$597K421,421
- 5645 Wish Ave Encino, CA$618K431,684
- 5701 Wish Ave Encino, CA$665K431,769
- 5712 Wish Ave Encino, CA$597K421,364
- 5628 Wish Ave Encino, CA$636K321,260
- 5707 Wish Ave Encino, CA$599K421,470
- 17121 Martha St Encino, CA$554K321,300
- 5718 Wish Ave Encino, CA$626K321,528
- 5631 Wish Ave Encino, CA$653K431,805
- 5713 Wish Ave Encino, CA$645K421,603
- 5700 Ostrom Ave Encino, CA$660K521,770
- 5622 Wish Ave Encino, CA$669K532,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!