5663 Keystone Pl N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 4 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Finished basement, 730 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 170 sqft
- ***Complete info about this home or schedule a showing at 425-780-7878***
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9551202945
- Zillow Home ID: 66649112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5663 Keystone Pl N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% lower than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 1839 N 57th St Seattle, WA$909K33.52,920
- 5657 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$535K21950
- 1837 N 57th St Seattle, WA$905K43.52,740
- 5651 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$801K41.752,230
- 1831 N 57th St Seattle, WA$648K421,900
- 5550 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$733K42.51,630
- 5544 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$1.02M442,720
- 5554 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$729K31.751,690
- 5647 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$670K422,410
- 5542 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$468K21910
- 5558 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$878K412,280
- 1829 N 57th St Seattle, WA$742K432,100
- 5538 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$492K31880
- 5560 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$668K31.751,580
- 5641 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$845K42.52,230
- 5534 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$787K522,670
- 5709 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$1.01M32.53,040
- 2106 N 57th St Seattle, WA$540K421,330
- 5700 Keystone Pl N Seattle, WA$1.04M432,850
- 5562 Kenwood Pl N Seattle, WA$517K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.