567 Hampden St, Holyoke, MA 010404 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,839 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: May 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Finished basement
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Please call for more information!
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0075 B:0001 L:15
- Zillow Home ID: 56175137
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 567 Hampden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 599-601 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$308K------
- 545 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$170K311,305
- 564 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$139K311,250
- 19 Sylvia Ln Holyoke, MA$156K411,555
- 554 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$125K621,952
- 544 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$93K21852
- 615 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$127K31.51,280
- 580 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$137K421,588
- 15 Sylvia Ln Holyoke, MA$149K311,176
- 538 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$92K211,155
- 1 School St Holyoke, MA$147K21.52,052
- 3 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA$90K221,050
- 12 School St Holyoke, MA$99K621,988
- 623-625 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$160K422,104
- 5 School St Holyoke, MA$128K311,248
- 11 Sylvia Ln Holyoke, MA$126K21720
- 7 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA$68K311,300
- 509 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$251K633,080
- 14-16 School St Holyoke, MA$126K522,299
- 4 Owens Pl Holyoke, MA$104K31.51,152
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292