567 W 4th St APT 607, Reno, NV 895031 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Click on the link to get a better feeling of your new home:
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112305378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 567 W 4th Street APT 607
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Northwest - West University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% less than in Reno, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Northwest - West University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Northwest - West University home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
838 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 601 W 4th St Reno, NV--------
- 567 W 4th St APT 403 Reno, NV$123K11557
- 567 W 4th St APT 503 Reno, NV$270K11557
- 567 W 4th St APT 302 Reno, NV$116K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 502 Reno, NV$106K11526
- 567 W 4th St APT 603 Reno, NV$106K11557
- 567 W 4th St APT 1001 Reno, NV$64K--1531
- 567 W 4th St APT 601 Reno, NV$82K11557
- 567 W 4th St Reno, NV--11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 905 Reno, NV$55K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 203 Reno, NV$56K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 402 Reno, NV$142K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 801 Reno, NV$88K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 1005 Reno, NV$194K111,400
- 567 W 4th St APT 602 Reno, NV$87K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 707 Reno, NV$87K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 405 Reno, NV$87K11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292