- Lot: 10,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,372 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 08899859
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Tax Exemptions \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Exposure \ N (North), Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Exterior Building Type \ Stone, Assessment Includes \ None, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Driveway \ Concrete, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Style Of House \ Colonial, Property Type \ Detached Single, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Builder, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Age \ 61-70 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Garage Type \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16231010040000
- Zillow Home ID: 4904667
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $514-715K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60035 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Highland Park as a whole. Among 60035 homes, this home is 8.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 40.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Highland Park, and 854.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 641 Homewood Ave3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,973 sqft, 1,707 sqft lot, built in 1988
|560 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$381K||--||2||2,008|
|574 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$341K||--||1.5||1,968|
|558 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$371K||--||1||1,837|
|580 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$444K||4||3.5||1,994|
|Exmoor Ave Highland Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|603 Skokie Ave Highland Park, IL||$283K||2||1||825|
|548 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$353K||--||1||1,692|
|588 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$686K||3||4||2,800|
|2353 Exmoor Ave Highland Park, IL||$453K||2||1||825|
|591 Skokie Ave Highland Park, IL||$316K||--||1||1,284|
|563 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$315K||--||2||1,539|
|601 Skokie Ave Highland Park, IL||$544K||3||1.5||3,016|
|573 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$377K||--||2||2,315|
|557 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$417K||4||3||1,702|
|540 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$391K||--||2||1,977|
|579 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$273K||--||1||1,134|
|549 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$431K||--||2.5||2,416|
|585 Skokie Ave Highland Park, IL||$378K||--||1.5||1,640|
|2335 Exmoor Ave Highland Park, IL||$814K||--||4||4,108|
|583 Chicago Ave Highland Park, IL||$448K||4||2.5||2,614|
Nearby Schools in Highland Park
Highland Park High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!