568 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112382 beds, 1 bath, 6,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,533 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $220,000
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 011370055
- Zillow Home ID: 30589528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 568 Vanderbilt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in New York, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Heights home values.
- 568 Vanderbilt Ave APT 8 Brooklyn, NY$2.74M------
- 570 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.58M117,333
- 560 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.41M----8,008
- 558 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY--113,000
- 660 Dean St APT 5 Brooklyn, NY$957K----1,081
- 660 Dean St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$944K----1,569
- 660 Dean St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$911K----1,081
- 660 Dean St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$909K----1,081
- 660 Dean St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY------1,081
- 660 Dean St Brooklyn, NY------7,592
- Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$1.85M----3,528
- 658 Dean St Brooklyn, NY$1.66M----2,700
- 556 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$964K----3,000
- 636 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY--212,820
- 634 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$1.62M----2,700
- 638 Bergen St Brooklyn, NY$2.14M----5,111
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292