- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5682 San Simeon Dr, La Palma, CA 906234 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $510,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 26326201
- Zillow Home ID: 25341275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5682 San Simeon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90623 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in La Palma, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90623 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Palma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90623 home values.
- 5692 San Simeon Dr La Palma, CA$720K42.52,128
- 5702 San Simeon Dr La Palma, CA$694K42.52,104
- 7952 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$713K42.52,112
- 7981 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$621K321,455
- 7971 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$644K42.52,104
- 7961 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$647K42.52,128
- 5712 San Simeon Dr La Palma, CA$723K432,176
- 7942 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$720K42.52,104
- 5691 Park West Cir La Palma, CA$478K321,400
- 7951 Camden Cir La Palma, CA$564K321,455
- 7951 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$663K42.52,104
- 5701 Park West Cir La Palma, CA$640K42.52,253
- 8001 Sundance Ln La Palma, CA$489K321,474
- 7941 Camden Cir La Palma, CA$622K42.52,104
- 7932 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$651K42.52,128
- 5722 San Simeon Dr La Palma, CA$720K42.52,118
- 7941 Comstock Cir La Palma, CA$631K321,455
- 5711 Park West Cir La Palma, CA$521K332,463
- 8006 Woodglen Cir La Palma, CA$589K321,471
- 7931 Camden Cir La Palma, CA$694K42.52,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.