5689 N Riverside Ave, Rialto, CA 923774 beds, 2 baths, 1,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,745 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 1133621070000
- Zillow Home ID: 17606770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5689 N Riverside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% lower than in Rialto, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92377 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,574 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 5695 N Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$320K322,068
- 5687 N Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$300K321,717
- 5690 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$312K322,018
- 5686 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$300K321,681
- 5696 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$302K321,828
- 5701 Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$304K421,860
- 5704 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$384K43.52,937
- 5661 N Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$324K332,274
- 19109 Knollwood Ave Rialto, CA$306K321,886
- 5662 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$360K432,486
- 5615 Magnolia Ave Rialto, CA$308K321,944
- 5711 Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$302K321,758
- 5702 Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$291K------
- 5712 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$304K321,905
- 5740 Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$214K11840
- 19115 Knollwood Ave Rialto, CA$309K321,903
- 19110 Knollwood Ave Rialto, CA$316K322,028
- 5651 N Riverside Ave Rialto, CA$326K422,317
- 5650 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$309K321,924
- 5701 Olive Ave Rialto, CA$320K32.52,055
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.