This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.35-1.7M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $35.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Francisco is $22,715.
Price / Tax History
- Live in the heart of vibrant Potrero Hill. Walking distance to shops and restaurants, 2 blocks from 18th St dining/shopping (Chez Papa, Aperto, Farley's, Goat Hill) and only half a block from 20th Street businesses (The Good Life, SF library). Close to the new UCSF campus, Whole Foods and parks.
- Convenient location for commuters. Only 2.5 blocks from Caltrain, close to 280, 101 and Bay bridge. Easy walk to 3rd St rail into downtown.
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 722
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $920,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,319 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: 4100 095
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 64972838
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Potrero Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 154.1% greater than in San Francisco, and 31.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Potrero Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
King (Starr) Elementary (assigned)K-50.4 mi
Revere (Paul) Elementary (assigned)K-81.7 mi
Downtown High (assigned)9-120.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!