- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
569 26th Ave # 3, San Francisco, CA 941217 beds, 5 baths, 3,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $337,500
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,750 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1518 012
- Zillow Home ID: 15093775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 569 26th Avenue # 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 573 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$810K21775
- 581 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$991K411,590
- 553 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M--21,336
- 585 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M321,586
- 571 26th Ave # 2 San Francisco, CA$2.09M853,580
- 589 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,750
- 3526 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.15M311,375
- 547 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M42--
- 545-547 26th Ave #547 San Francisco, CA$949K423,000
- 593-595 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M43.52,264
- 570-572 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M--21,890
- 566 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M--22,408
- 560-562 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M832,758
- 576 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$854K31750
- 558 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$933K--11,160
- 3536 Anza St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--11,319
- 597 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.41M552,950
- 554 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M311,693
- 550 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.85M854,643
- 578 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$872K211,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.