569 Broad St, Oneida, NY 134213 beds, 3 baths, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 166 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: S307740
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 25120103804900010110000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 30825304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 569 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13421 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Oneida, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13421 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oneida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
- 571 Broad St Oneida, NY$161K32.52,158
- 567 Broad St Oneida, NY$154K21.51,806
- 122 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$135K321,874
- 118 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$106K422,088
- 561 Broad St Oneida, NY$136K432,448
- 114 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$109K422,160
- 552 Main St Oneida, NY$182K332,389
- 554 Main St Oneida, NY$132K4--2,265
- 548 Main St Oneida, NY$143K523,236
- 558 Main St Oneida, NY$166K42.52,220
- 123 W Jenkins St Oneida, NY$228K42.52,960
- 546 Main St Oneida, NY$145K322,050
- 117 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$222K433,194
- 542 Main St Oneida, NY$132K31.51,494
- 560 Main St Oneida, NY$115K423,280
- 115 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$109K41.51,444
- 564 Main St Oneida, NY$134K311,975
- 538 Main St Oneida, NY$142K332,396
- 113 Shattuck Ave Oneida, NY$133K41.51,634
- 566 Main St Oneida, NY$141K31.51,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!