569 Portlock Rd, Honolulu, HI 968255 beds, 6 baths, 8,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $9,100,000
- Price/sqft: $2,132
- MLS #: 201413389
- Finished basement, 4506 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: None, 2 spaces, 729 sqft
- View: City
- Entry, Landscaped, Patio/Deck, Sauna, Storage, Wall/Fence, Workshop
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,444 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1390260040000
- Zillow Home ID: 619134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 569 Portlock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hawaii Kai, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.3% lower than in Honolulu, and 69.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 1 Kokee Pl Honolulu, HI$6.56M347,146
- 567 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$7.26M1--12,434
- 565 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$8.4M13.57,892
- 158 Kokee Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 568 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$2.56M432,200
- 558 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$3.04M533,997
- 561 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI--------
- 555 Portlock Honolulu, HI$3.58M2329,608
- 176 Hanapepe Loop Honolulu, HI$3.5M754,051
- 178 Hanapepe Loop Honolulu, HI$2.6M53.52,228
- 170 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$2.69M634,097
- 550 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$1.92M432,366
- 170 Hanapepe Loop Honolulu, HI$4.45M564,953
- 160 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$2.62M353,893
- 175 Hanapepe Loop Honolulu, HI$2.61M45.53,348
- 535 Portlock Honolulu, HI$8.68M2--70,349
- 178 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$1.82M433,143
- 544 Portlock Rd Honolulu, HI$6.7M878,704
- 148 Poipu Dr Honolulu, HI$2.43M43.51,544
- 162 Hanapepe Loop Honolulu, HI$2.69M43.53,013
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.