- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,567 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $227
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 031880
- Zillow Home ID: 57692564
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-259K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 31.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|559 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$219K||3||2.5||1,372|
|572 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$184K||2||1.5||1,037|
|537 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$208K||2||1.5||1,408|
|596 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$288K||3||3||2,040|
|540 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$257K||2||1||907|
|531 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,553|
|560 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,406|
|607 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$227K||4||2.5||1,242|
|606 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$327K||3||2.5||2,141|
|2378 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT||$229K||Studio||--||--|
|521 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$228K||3||2.5||1,440|
|534 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$233K||3||2||1,704|
|526 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,114|
|2197 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT||$208K||3||2||1,267|
|2248 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT||--||Studio||--||227,500|
|516 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$284K||3||2.5||2,036|
|507 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$213K||3||2||1,373|
|506 Toll Gate Rd Berlin, CT||$263K||3||2.5||1,930|
|13 Quarry Ln Berlin, CT||$348K||3||2||--|
|2402 Berlin Tpke Berlin, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!