5690 Coneflower Dr, Grove City, OH 431234 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $204,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,384 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 040011312
- Zillow Home ID: 71231183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5690 Coneflower Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Grove City, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
1,744 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1991
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 5700 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$225K43.52,585
- 5674 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$220K322,043
- 1881 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$347K42.53,186
- 5710 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$180K442,116
- 1915 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$245K433,266
- 5671 Lilac Ave Grove City, OH$280K432,723
- 5720 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$180K42.52,040
- 5662 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$228K52.12,888
- 1950 Bellflower Ct Grove City, OH$238K42.52,623
- 1867 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$370K53.53,625
- 1922 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$193K322,107
- 5730 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$185K32.52,340
- 1925 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$189K42.52,301
- 5650 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$211K322,067
- 1943 Bellflower Ct Grove City, OH$224K432,334
- 1960 Bellflower Ct Grove City, OH$189K322,188
- 1977 Twin Flower Cir Grove City, OH$219K32.52,360
- 1932 Stargrass Ave Grove City, OH$188K42.52,210
- 2000 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$326K32.51,400
- 5740 Coneflower Dr Grove City, OH$198K42.52,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!