- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 583 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,043 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $1,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 1502299
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 260 sqft
- RV Parking
- Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Basement \ None, Water \ Municipal Water, General \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Storage Shed, Age \ 6-10 Years Old, Flooring \ Mixed, Sewer \ Septic, Interior \ In-law Suite, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Road Type \ County Street, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Exterior \ Out Building, Bath Stall Shower and Tub, General \ Wheel Chair Accessible, General \ Workshop, General \ Storage Area, Area Amenities \ Boating, Body of Water \ Lake, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Exterior Description \ Log, Special Market \ Resort \ Lake, Location \ Off Water, Pre-Wiring \ Generator
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 730026356
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 22289854
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tulsa Metro home values will rise 1.6% next year. Among 74434 homes, this home is 47.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74434, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Fort Gibson, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74434 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Gibson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|5779 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$77K||2||--||1,416|
|5755 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$104K||--||--||1,456|
|5658 E 81st St N Fort Gibson, OK||$89K||3||2||1,536|
|5791 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$88K||3||2||1,506|
|5764 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$75K||--||1||1,280|
|5764 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$74K||2||1||1,280|
|7951 N 59th St E Fort Gibson, OK||$70K||2||1||1,280|
|5737 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$90K||--||--||1,280|
|5756 E 81st St N Fort Gibson, OK||$55K||--||1||866|
|5638 E 81st St N Fort Gibson, OK||$76K||3||2||1,280|
|5752 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$105K||--||1||1,777|
|5734 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$64K||--||2||720|
|8232 N 58th St E Fort Gibson, OK||$81K||3||2||1,472|
|5771 N E 81ST St Fort Gibson, OK||$79K||--||--||1,232|
|7968 N 59th St E Fort Gibson, OK||$75K||--||1||1,454|
|5711 E 82nd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$133K||3||--||1,890|
|5756 E 83rd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$71K||--||--||980|
|5712 State Highway 251a Fort Gibson, OK||$77K||2||1||1,241|
|5757 E 83rd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$150K||--||--||2,240|
|5802 E 83rd St N Fort Gibson, OK||$55K||1||1||640|
Nearby Schools in Fort Gibson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!